- Using little pumpkins as accents for your home is such an affordable and cute way to welcome fall into your home! I love getting different colors, shapes, and sizes!
- Adding leaf garland to your media stand or fireplace. It brings in the fall colors and really stands out! The link to mine is here.
- Twinkle lights are something that always makes me feel more cozy when fall and winter hit and the sun starts going down early. So I just put some up along my mirror to help bring in the magic of the season!
- Switch up your pillows! I added these fall colored checkered pillows from Target and a cute festive pumpkin pillow! It feels so good to switch them out.
- Bring home some fall flowers like marigold! This is such an easy and affordable way to bring in some fall colors!
- Add pumpkin garland to an otherwise bare corner. I bought this adorable one off of Etsy!
- Fall wreaths! I honestly didn’t really know this was a thing until recently, but there are some beautiful ones out there! I have two, one for my front door and one above the stove!
- Berry garland on the banister is one of the biggest reasons I was so excited about this apartment! It adds such a fun feel. I bought mine from Amazon here!
That’s my best 8 tips guys! I hope this helps you get into the fall mood and bring in some autumn colors and vibes to your space!
Scroll through below to shop even more favorites: