Now that it’s spring I’m finally getting around to sharing our WINTER living room decor, but better late than never right?! Hah I’m just hoping this helps you with some inspo, especially for next winter! Since I’m a HUGE Game of Thrones fan I sort of decorated it to be on theme with the show… I’m such a dork I know. So naturally to complete the look I had to put GoT on the TV to complete the mood.. and I’m obsessed! So naturally I wanted to share ways you can make your living room ready for Game of Thrones and how to keep this theme!
- Keep your little trees up! I had these green trees up for Christmas, but kept them up after because they complete the forest/in the woods vibes.
- Bring in a faux fur throw. Mine is from Home Goods, but you can really find them anywhere! This really brings a touch of the Starks in and winter is coming.. heh.
- Birch logs. I may not have a fire place, but that won’t stop me from bringing in some wood for the looks of it! It makes me feel cozy.
- Tall candlesticks placed around. This just goes with the fact that they obviously have candles all up in the show since there’s no electricity and it really completes the mood with the antique brass candlesticks.
- Wolf or fox pieces! The dire wolves are just so special and I feel like having the wolves really set the final mood. I put in these gold ones from Target by the candles and this papermache fox head on our little table. I love the outcome!
I hope this helps inspire you and you like the little peek into our home!
Shop our home pieces below: