This post was sponsored by Carmex, but all thoughts are truly my own!
This time of the year I love reorganizing my life and making things so much easier on myself! One big thing I always get asked is “What’s in your bag?” and to be honest for a long time it was a bunch of things I didn’t need! So I’ve teamed up with Carmex to revive what’s in my bag and wanted to share some of my hacks with you so it can help you too! Being in a big city I need everything in my bag that I might need for the day, say I get something in my teeth or it’s the dead of winter like it is right now and my lips are just in dire need of some Carmex hydration!
- Carmex – During the cold winter months, chapped lips are inevitable so I always make sure I have my carmex in my bag to prevent my lips from becoming dry and cracked!
- Wallet – My wallet carries my metro card, my debit card, my cash, and my reward cards so I’ll always need it when I’m headed out!
- Snack – I don’t know about you, but when I’m running errands I ALWAYS get hungry! Having a spare healthy snack in your bag stops you from spending money and eating unhealthy!
- Hair Tie + Bobby Pin – These cold winter months bring lots of wind and sometimes you just need to throw your hair up out of your face or pin your hair back, especially when taking a cute winter pic!
- Tic Tacs – Usually after my snack or when I’ve had a coffee, my breath does NOT smell or feel the best, so having some mints to freshen up is always a must.
- Floss Pick – Flossing before a mint to get all that junk out of your teeth feels incredible when you don’t have anywhere to brush your teeth!
- Earphones – When I’m running errands by myself I love to listen to one of my playlists to keep me on task and just give me a good vibe for the day!
- Sample Mascara and Perfume – I love keeping small samples in my bag for when it seems like a never ending day and you have yet another place to go to. It’s nice to be able to touch up your makeup and spray some perfume rather than carrying the whole perfume or deodorant!
- Lipstick – After my snacking, drinking, talking, flossing, I always need to touch up my lipstick and I love to keep this red in my bag when I need to spruce up my look for a photo or for an event.
- Band-Aid – If you’re like me, being clumsy is just part of daily life. If you watch my stories often, you know I fall and bump into things all the time! So having a spare band-aid is a must when you get those unexpected cuts!
Having my bag organized makes me feel renewed and refreshed, and confident to take on the day! I hope this helps you revive what’s in your bag so that you’re ready to go each and every day!