I recently organized all my accessories and did a big clean out. Wanted to do a breakdown of what worked best for me. I get a lot of questions on how I organizes, so I wanted to make this a blog post for you all to look back on!
- Handled bin– These are what’s on the top shelf of my closet and I typically store sunglasses, headbands, and other random oddly sized accessories that I maybe don’t reach for as often
- Earring rack– This one is from Anthropologie, but I found a similar one for west elm. This is just a really beautiful way to store your earrings!
- Glass shadow boxes– I use these to store my most loved pieces like my designer brooches, smaller accessories and all my most loved and worn headbands!
- Three drawer box– I use these to store my rings, earrings, bracelets, seasonal pieces, glasses and other random things like pins and brooches.
- Divided drawer insert– I have a whole lot of scarves, scrunchies and hair wraps, so I was trying to find a way I could neatly organize them. I tried to donut everything so they are similar sizes and then put them in order by color!
- Necklace wall rack– This is the most recent thing I bought and i’m so excited about them! I have been storing my necklaces in odd areas and it feels so good to have them all in one place! I can see them so neatly and it has been a game changer!
Hope this post inspires you to reorganize your accessories! I have been in spring cleaning mood and this had been the most fun yet!