- Add a tree to your living room! It doesn’t matter if it’s a small little guy like this one from Pier 1 or a big one! It’s just nice to have sort of tree in your living room area to bring the holidays to life!
2. Add some garland above your bed! It’s nice to decorate your living room, but sometimes we forget that it’s nice to bring the holidays into your bedroom as well! I love this garland from Pier 1 and especially love the fact that it lights up! Two of my favorites from their website are here and here!
4. Beaded Christmas tree coasters! It’s a nice touch for when you have guests over, plus is just beautiful as decor! I love that it adds extra festiveness easily.
5. Christmas lanterns on your stairs! I love these lanterns that have a Christmas scene inside, big or small! I wanted several on the stairs, but living in a tiny space at the moment I had to opt for one! However, I love that it lights up and adds something to the stairway for the holiday!
6. Add a Santa Clause somewhere in your home! What would Christmas be without Santa!? I added this cute plush Santa to my home, but any sort of novelty Santa is perfect! I love this guys plaid Santa suit!
7. Spruce up your space with garland and garland bundles! This is one of the first things I do for the holidays because it’s so easy! I used just one of the Pier 1 garland bundles for the whole apartment because it comes with 4 full separate pieces! So, I added some above our fridge, next to our stove, and one branch in our bedroom! By far the biggest holiday bang for your buck!
8. Get some plaid or Christmas themed dish towels! This to me is another easy and affordable way to add holiday decor to your home! Plus, it’s practical because it’s something you actually use in your home! I love that this set comes with one green and one red!