- GLOW- I start off by using Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow because it makes my skin look less dull in these winter months!
2. FOUNDATION/CONCEALER- I usually mix my Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter Foundation with my Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, but lately I have been using the Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation by Urban Decay and really have been loving it! It’s definitely pretty matte, but I love the overall coverage it gives without being too much! I use Charlotte’s Magic Away Liquid Concealer for dark spots and under eyes! It doesn’t crease and it’s not too heavy, so its easy to use!
3. POWDER- I’ve had a hard time with powders in the past and I finally found one I love that doesn’t crack or create weird sports on my skin! My favorite for under eye and face is Charlotte Tilbury’s Genius Magic Powder!
4. BROWS- I use brow gel by BeautyCounter to fill in my brows. I like a natural fill in on myself and this gel gets the job done!
5. EYESHADOW- When it comes to eyeshadow, Charlotte tilbury is the BEST! I love how glow and effortless her shades are! To be honest, most of the time I don’t even have to blend with another shade because they are all so gorgeous! My two biggest go- to’s are the Starry Eyes To Hypnotise palette and the individual eye shadow of Eyes To Mesmerise Dewey Shadow in Jean.
6. EYELINER- This is probably one of the biggest questions I get asked and while it does switch up, my favorite at the moment is….yes again, Charlotte Tilbury’s Feline Flick! It’s super easy to use and for me it does not smudge!
7. CONTOUR/HIGHLIGHT- It should come as no surprise that for my sculpt and highlight I go to my girl Charlotte, for she is the queen of highlight! My favorite two in one palette is her Filmstar Bronze and Glow. It gives you that perfect, everyday highlight and contour; all in one easy to use palette!
8. BLUSH- Charlotte Tilbury’s Cheek to Chic blusher in Ecstasy gives me the most perfect rosy cheeks! My go-to blusher for sure!
9. LIPSTICK/GLOSS- I use a bunch of lipsticks all the time, but for this photo I am wearing LANCÔME L’Absolu Lacquer in 236 Pour Toujours! I really love this lip lacquer because it has the perfect feel of both a lipstick and gloss with great color pay off!
10. BRUSHES- I get questions about which brushes I use and the Sonia Kashuk Essential Collection Brush Set is amazing! I recently got these brushes and have quickly fallen in love with them!
P.S. I really love Charlotte Tilbury