A few weeks ago I went to Dublin with Primark to celebrate their PS Nudes collection! It was so much fun being there for a second time and I loved getting to visit Primark and hang out with their amazing team! We were there for such a short amount of time we didn’t get to do nearrrrly as much as we wanted, but a few things I really loved were:
- Grabbing lunch at The Pepper Pot! It’s a spot my followers suggested to me and I LOVE it so much! Wish it was in Brooklyn so bad!
- Visiting the floating umbrellas at Zozimus Bar! So cool and went perfectly with my Harry Potter tee!
- We stayed at The Alex in Dublin and it was a truly beautiful hotel! The decor was just stunning!
- Seriously freaked out over how huge the HP section is in Primark there! Like OMG!
- Walking along O’Connells Bridge and just seeing all of the cute colored buildings along the water. Such a lovely walk!
Anyways just wanted to share these few favorite things from my trip with you and I hope you enjoy the photo diary! You can also watch my whole vlog from the trip below: