This is the start of something new over here on Noelle’s Favorite Things. I’ve been making a lost of lists and doing a lot of journaling and just trying to overall be intentional with my time. I always have a lot of things I want to do (some goals, some fun things) and honestly the last year and a half they keep me up at night. I look back at the day and feel angry I didn’t do X or make time for XX. Over the weekend I decided this was a habit I wanted to break.
I’ve made lists of here before, but it was more 50 things I want to do this fall. What I want to do is do once a week 10 things I want to do/create/share/ANYTHING! Just 10 things this week and I’m sure overtime it might look different, but for now it’s going to be 10 things I’m looking forward to this week, want to do this week, or just general weekly goals of mine. I thought it could be fun to share and keep us all connected through our goals. I’ve seen a few bloggers do this before in the past and just felt inspired to do it now! So here we go!
- Wake up at 8 AM. This for some sounds stupid and for others also sounds like a nightmare. But the last 3 days I’ve woken up at 8 AM and have been loving it. I’ll go more into detail soon.
- Continue to do my 5 minute journal at right when I wake up and before I go to bed. This has been great for me.
- Continue to make healthy meals at home. This is something I’ve been really loving and just feeling full of so much energy. Definitely want to stick to it!
- Be a better texter and caller. I am the absolute worst at texting back and calling back- I think I associate my phone with a lot of stress so I tend to check out- but my friends and family deserve better.
- Eat meals earlier. I tend to make dinner super late because I ate lunch super late and this has turned into a horrible habit. I would say our normal dinner time is 9:30 and I just want to eat earlier so I can have more time to digest, clean up, and then chill and get ready for bed.
- Film an IGTV tour of our apartment. I’ve been meaning to do this for FOREVER and I’m finally going to do it today!
- Spend less time on social media and just get OFF my phone.
- Do something nice for Danny that puts a smile on his face. Still thinking up what exactly this could be, but just something to let him know I love him lots.
- Continue to read! I started reading the most random book last weekend and I want to finish it this week.
- Order a gift for someone- just to let them know I’m thinking of them.
Some things are so small and some (for me) and harder, but I’m excited to have fun with this!