Wearing purple lipstick in today’s look…
I’m sharing #LISTERINE in my life as apart of a LISTERINE sponsored series for Socialstars! I wanted to show you guys how I’m kicking off their #BringOutTheBold campaign by mixing it up completely for me and wearing a bold purple lip! If you’ve followed my blog for a while you know 98 percent of the time I’m wearing a red lip and then the other 2 percent of the time a nude. So purple is totally different and bold for me! It feels good to get outside the box and wear something unusual for myself. Listerine helps keep my mouth feeling fresh and gives me a boosting confidence to rock a bold lip! To learn more about #BringOutTheBold, check it all out here.
Post in collaboration with Socialstars and #LISTERINE,but all thoughts I promise are my own!