I’ve been in a shopping slump lately which might sound insane lol… but shopping to some extent is my job and I feel bummed which I can’t find awesome things to share with you guys! So I thought it would be a fun post to share some of my most recent favorite purchases from Urban Outfitters. I typically wear a medium at Urban, but I will say in this yellow shirt dress I wish I would of gotten a large! The other pieces are a size medium however! I say this so that it hopefully helps you with sizing if you feel worried about ordering online. I know it helps me when I hear other people tell me what size they wear! So here we go!
- This floral green midi dress! It’s such a gorgeous color and is perfect for spring.
- White crochet dress that’s so beautiful for summer and spring! I’ve worn this dress a few times now and I love it.
- Faux leather Fishermans hat. I wear this baby at least once a week and LOVE the color it adds to so many looks!
- Yellow button down shirt dress – this is the dress I wish I would of gotten a large in. So cute, but does run a tiny bit small!
- The headbands I’m always wearing! I have SO many colors and boy do they sure make outfits look cuter!
- Long polka dot yellow dress. This dress is so cute and sexy at the same time. I love it!
You can also scroll through to shop below!