Just a few snapshots from my Instagram recently…
Just a few things from my Instagram recently. Here’s the breakdown:
1. Pretty flowers at a bodega in the city. I use to hate roses,but I am starting to love them.
2. My favorite dresses from Pepaloves spring 2014. I can’t wait to show you all of these in outfit posts! The moon one might be my fav.
3. My kitty tights and a cup of coffee. Before I leave my apartment, if I have cute tights on I have to take a picture of them of course.
4. Just a cute detail shot of my apartment. These were flowers I got a few days ago in a weird vase (that isn’t suppose to be a vase) that I picked out of the trash.
5. A little preview of an outfit post. This is the Pepaloves moon dress that I can’t get over.
6. King cake!!!! Happy Mardi Gras everyone! I am from Louisiana and this was the highlight of my week.
7. Another outfit preview. This is an amazing little bag from Covet + Lou and I will be using all of the time! Especially in the summer because it is so nice to have light bags.
For more, follow me on Insta! @noelledowning. I post all of the time because I am an addict so check it out!